Trevor Page, Online Entrepreneur, Programmer and CEO of How to Program with Java quit his job 5 year ago, now makes well over 200K annually with his information product business, and is looking to make $1M next year in 2018… and you know what? He will!
How does he expect to make the financial jump? Well he’s already figured out a way to 10x his conversion rate and in this episode we discuss how Trevor relies heavily on numbers and a proven formula to get him over seven figures in revenue next year.
What you don’t want to miss
- The big mistake Trevor made when leaving his job and what you need to consider before quitting.
- Trevor reveals the salary he left to start his own business from nothing, and why.
- The three step formula Trevor used, and anyone else should use, to get himself out of debt and make 200K annually within 5 years.
- The one online ad platform Trevor uses and will use to reach $1M in revenue.
- What do you start with first? Blog, podcast, ebook, online course, videos?
- Trevor credits his success to this one and only thing
- How Trevor 10Xed his conversion rate using a single technique
- What Trevor plans to change to reach his $1M goal next year
- The power of micro-committments and tripwires
- How Trevor gets a 40% opt-in conversion rate!
Helpful links you should click
Trevor Page’s blog – How to Program with Java